The Tokushima University wishes to invite university graduates to apply for the JT Asia Scholarships for the academic year 2017/2018. These scholarships are open to citizens of India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Langka, Thailand, Korea, China, Taiwan, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Eas Timor-Leste, Bhutan, Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldeives, Mongolia, Laos.
The Tokushima University wishes to invite university graduates to apply for the JT Asia Scholarships for the academic year of 2017/2018.
Tokushima University is a national university in the city of Tokushima, japan, with seven graduate school and five undergraduate faculties. The university was founded in 1949, by merging six national education facilities inti one.
Course Level : Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate programme.
Study Subject : Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarships Award : ¥ 150.000
Schoolarship can be taken in Japan
- The student who register at Tokushima University as a graduate student from april, 2018.
- The student who has been granted another scholarship from April 2018 is not eligible to apply. Also, loan scholarship recipient is not eligible to apply.
- 34 years old or under, at April 1, 2018
- A person with interests in promoting global understanding and friendship,
- also who can actively participate in Events (Theree times a year) held by Japan Tobacco Inc.
- A person who can commicate in Japanese.
Entrance Requirement : Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement : No
English language Requirement : Applicants must have good command over the Japanese language.
How to Apply : Required documents :
- Applicant form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Please ask your supervisor to fill in only “Recommendation comment”.
- Transcript of 2017
- A photocopy of your Residence Card (both sides)
- Photocopies of passport’s photo and Entry Visa Page.
The Application forms are offered only in Japanese. Application documents in handwriting and with typescript are both acceptable, however, signature is required only in handwriting.
Application Deadline : The Application deadline is November 10 2017.